Four-day zonal youth fest begins at GNDU
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
The Zonal Youth Festival of Government and Educational Colleges affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University was inaugurated at Dashmesh Auditorium here on
Monday. More than 800 students from colleges affiliated to the university are participating in various competitions. The festival will conclude on October 21. Dr Surinder Singh, Dean, Academic Affairs, inaugurated the festival. Dr Jagjit Kaur, Director Youth Welfare, said Dr Daljit Singh, an eminent ophthalmologist, would preside over the valedictory function on October 21 and gave away prizes to the winners.