Freida Pinto shows off toned body in sari-inspired gown
- LIVE: ISI supports LeT, JeM and Hizbul, David Headley tells court
- J&K govt formation: Ram Madhav to hold talks with Mehbooba Mufti to break impasse
- Soldier, who survived Siachen avalanche, being flown to Delhi hospital
- DDCA row: Delhi HC dismisses Kirti Azad's plea seeking court-monitored probe
- Net bad assets of govt banks a third of their net worth
Freida Pinto went for a more daring dress than usual, as she attended the Jaeger-LeCoultre gala dinner- celebrating the Rendez-Vous collection at Giustinian Palace in Venice, Italy.
The 27-year-old actress bared her toned torso in a sari-inspired black and gold gown, which featured cut-out detailing around the torso area, the Daily Mail reported.
The 'Immortals' star let her bold dress do all of the talking, merely accessorising it with a watch from a Swiss high-end designer watch maker.
Pinto's hair was swept back in a chic chignon, and she wore minimal make-up.
- Government must resolve growing burden of non-performing assets
- Outrage over police assault on students is meaningless
- Right to a toilet: For the health, dignity and safety of women in slums
- Raja-Mandala: Maritime India versus Continental Delhi
- The Akhilesh-Mulayam duet
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress