Freida Pinto shows off toned body in sari-inspired gown
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
Freida Pinto went for a more daring dress than usual, as she attended the Jaeger-LeCoultre gala dinner- celebrating the Rendez-Vous collection at Giustinian Palace in Venice, Italy.
The 27-year-old actress bared her toned torso in a sari-inspired black and gold gown, which featured cut-out detailing around the torso area, the Daily Mail reported.
The 'Immortals' star let her bold dress do all of the talking, merely accessorising it with a watch from a Swiss high-end designer watch maker.
Pinto's hair was swept back in a chic chignon, and she wore minimal make-up.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi