Freida Pinto shows off toned body in sari-inspired gown
- Fresh tremors felt in Nepal as death toll crosses 4,000 mark
- Nepal Earthquake: At Kathmandu Airport, a bit of panic, a lot of paranthas and puri
- Paid Rs 320 for a bottle of water, Nepal quake survivors recall the horror
- Nepal earthquake: First hand account from a mountaineer
- Even moderate tremors can cause heavy casualties in Delhi: Experts
Freida Pinto went for a more daring dress than usual, as she attended the Jaeger-LeCoultre gala dinner- celebrating the Rendez-Vous collection at Giustinian Palace in Venice, Italy.
The 27-year-old actress bared her toned torso in a sari-inspired black and gold gown, which featured cut-out detailing around the torso area, the Daily Mail reported.
The 'Immortals' star let her bold dress do all of the talking, merely accessorising it with a watch from a Swiss high-end designer watch maker.
Pinto's hair was swept back in a chic chignon, and she wore minimal make-up.
Pinto also took time out to pose on the red-carpet with actor Clive Owen, who is one of the faces of the watch brand.