Freida Pinto shows off toned body in sari-inspired gown
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Freida Pinto went for a more daring dress than usual, as she attended the Jaeger-LeCoultre gala dinner- celebrating the Rendez-Vous collection at Giustinian Palace in Venice, Italy.
The 27-year-old actress bared her toned torso in a sari-inspired black and gold gown, which featured cut-out detailing around the torso area, the Daily Mail reported.
The 'Immortals' star let her bold dress do all of the talking, merely accessorising it with a watch from a Swiss high-end designer watch maker.
Pinto's hair was swept back in a chic chignon, and she wore minimal make-up.
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?