French President Francois Hollande coming to India
- Hate speeches: Modi breaks his silence, says petty statements by 'BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sharad Pawar attacks Narendra Modi over 'power concentration' in one man
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Centre calls off trip over China no to Arunachal youth
- How is it our responsibility to stop Modi, ask Faizabadâs Muslims
The CEOs of a number of large French companies in the urban development sector are accompanying the president and there are high expectations of a string of deals being signed on the sidelines of the visit.
These include a deal involving Alstom, Thales et al for the Bengaluru Metro.
On the strategic front, Hollande will discuss a host of issues, including the situation in Mali, Syria, Af-Pak and also global issues like climate change and the WTO talks.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready