French President Francois Hollande coming to India
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR score 163/5 against MI
The CEOs of a number of large French companies in the urban development sector are accompanying the president and there are high expectations of a string of deals being signed on the sidelines of the visit.
These include a deal involving Alstom, Thales et al for the Bengaluru Metro.
On the strategic front, Hollande will discuss a host of issues, including the situation in Mali, Syria, Af-Pak and also global issues like climate change and the WTO talks.