French still haunted by claims of style over substance
- Narendra Modi new talking point in Tamil Nadu, but few say they will vote for him
- 78 pc turnout, but few can show ink mark
- Giriraj Singh stands by his Pak remark; BJP dissociates itself from him
- Pratapgarh Dalits angry with Mayawati, Muslims feel âunsafeâ
- RSS appeal to âmajorityâ: Vote or become history
"At this stage, I don't think Gael has the maturity to win a grand slam," said Fabrice Santoro, who won two grand slam doubles titles.
"He has the talent and if he works hard for the next year, two years then maybe he could do something in Paris, but right now, I don't think he is ready."
Forget said Monfils had the talent to win one but whether he does or not has nothing to do with the French Federation or the fact of being French.
"He has to dig deep within himself and make that commitment. I think he's trying but he hasn't found the right answers yet.
"Roger probably does it very easily and doesn't know why. Mozart was composing operas when he was eight years old and it's not because his father taught him how to play the piano.
"He was born that way and hopefully one of the French guys will win a major some time soon."
- 21-year-old dies in road mishap, one injured
- Ask Badals where is Ludhiana Metro: Bhattal to locals
- Arrests in priest murder case divide Catholic Church
- Short Change: EPFO to allot permanent account number to active subscribers by Oct 15
- India Inc profit set to grow, but margins under pressure
- Mulayam: Will amend Constitution for Muslim quota