French still haunted by claims of style over substance
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
"At this stage, I don't think Gael has the maturity to win a grand slam," said Fabrice Santoro, who won two grand slam doubles titles.
"He has the talent and if he works hard for the next year, two years then maybe he could do something in Paris, but right now, I don't think he is ready."
Forget said Monfils had the talent to win one but whether he does or not has nothing to do with the French Federation or the fact of being French.
"He has to dig deep within himself and make that commitment. I think he's trying but he hasn't found the right answers yet.
"Roger probably does it very easily and doesn't know why. Mozart was composing operas when he was eight years old and it's not because his father taught him how to play the piano.
"He was born that way and hopefully one of the French guys will win a major some time soon."
- Internal Maoist document targets 12 political leaders
- Forces didn’t follow SoP, says MHA
- ‘Teesta NGOs got foreign donations worth Rs 4 cr’
- Unable to pay to cheat, another student tries to kill himself in UP
- ‘Ignored’ by AAP, Mallika says won’t contest LS elections
- He didn’t want to lose a year, mother had mortgaged ring to arrange ‘bribe’
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express