Fresh case against Dimple Kapadia, kin
- Black money: Switzerland begins naming Indians, foreigners for tax evasion
- J&K: JCO, 2 soldiers and 1 militant killed as army foils infiltration bid in Tangdhar sector
- Heatwave death toll crosses 500 in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
- Kejriwal vs Jung: Mandate of people must be respected by Lt Governor, says Delhi High Court
- PM Modi presents 1 yr report card, says bad days for those who looted the country
Anita Advani, who claims to be the live-in partner of actor Rajesh Khanna, on Wednesday filed a fresh case in a local court against the late superstar's wife Dimple Kapadia, daughters Twinkle and Rinkie and son-in-law Akshay Kumar for allegedly throwing her out of his bungalow.
Advani had last year filed a similar complaint in a Bandra court under the Domestic Violence Act. However, the proceedings were stayed after Khanna's family moved Bombay High Court, which posted the case for hearing on February 6.
In the case filed on Wednesday, Advani claimed that she was thrown out of Khanna's bungalow 'Ashirwad' after his death. She alleged that the late superstar's signature was forcibly taken on the will.
Metropolitan Magistrate S S Deshpande posted the complaint for hearing and on February 14.