Fresh case against Dimple Kapadia, kin
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- Subrata Roy to remain in Tihar, Supreme Court calls Sahara's proposal "dishonourable"
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Modi's next round of Chai pe charcha doesn't have police permission yet
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
Anita Advani, who claims to be the live-in partner of actor Rajesh Khanna, on Wednesday filed a fresh case in a local court against the late superstar's wife Dimple Kapadia, daughters Twinkle and Rinkie and son-in-law Akshay Kumar for allegedly throwing her out of his bungalow.
Advani had last year filed a similar complaint in a Bandra court under the Domestic Violence Act. However, the proceedings were stayed after Khanna's family moved Bombay High Court, which posted the case for hearing on February 6.
In the case filed on Wednesday, Advani claimed that she was thrown out of Khanna's bungalow 'Ashirwad' after his death. She alleged that the late superstar's signature was forcibly taken on the will.
Metropolitan Magistrate S S Deshpande posted the complaint for hearing and on February 14.