Fresh case against Dimple Kapadia, kin
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Anita Advani, who claims to be the live-in partner of actor Rajesh Khanna, on Wednesday filed a fresh case in a local court against the late superstar's wife Dimple Kapadia, daughters Twinkle and Rinkie and son-in-law Akshay Kumar for allegedly throwing her out of his bungalow.
Advani had last year filed a similar complaint in a Bandra court under the Domestic Violence Act. However, the proceedings were stayed after Khanna's family moved Bombay High Court, which posted the case for hearing on February 6.
In the case filed on Wednesday, Advani claimed that she was thrown out of Khanna's bungalow 'Ashirwad' after his death. She alleged that the late superstar's signature was forcibly taken on the will.
Metropolitan Magistrate S S Deshpande posted the complaint for hearing and on February 14.