Friday Night Impromptu
- If Pakistan has sympathy for Kashmiri youth, they shouldn’t provoke them to attack army camps: Mehbooba Mufti
- Dhaka cafe attack mastermind, 2 others killed in police encounter
- Rio 2016 review: What they did at home, what in Olympics
- Buzz of change in Maldives, Mohammed Nasheed flies secretly to Lanka
- Kashmir: Police constable shot dead by terrorists
Cocoparra Friday Nights Live will be hosting a live performance by Blend No. 3220. With influences from classic blues and rock n roll, the band has a lot to offer. Essentially the band performs original impromptu music composed during their live performances. With randomly changing set-lists, the band simply loves to entertain people by pumping the energy levels through the roof with provocative lyrics and wailing instrumentals backed by a super tight rhythm section and a no-nonsense performance. This weekend Arnob, Sandro, Sumair and Keshsav invite you to raise a toast to the good times with their experimental music.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.