Friday releases: Sunny Leone's 'Jackpot', Dimple Kapadia's 'What The Fish'
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- Senior Pakistan journalist Hamid Mir shot at in Karachi
- One dead in Odisha post-poll violence
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, DD vs KKR: KKR lose Pandey after steady stand against DD
This Friday, director Kaizad Gustad's 'Jackpot' is all set for release. The thriller stars former adult film actress Sunny Leone along with Sachin Joshii and Naseeruddin Shah.
Set in Goa, the film is said to tell the tale of a card game gone horribly wrong in the casinos of Goa.
On the other hand, we have Dimple Kapadia's 'What the Fish' also hitting screens today. Directed by Gurmeet Singh, the film revolves around a grumpy woman, played by Kapadia, who comes back to her New Delhi house after a trip abroad only to find things turned upside-down by her niece's fiance.
Though Dimple Kapadia's small-budget film seems promising, will it be enough to beat Sunny Leone's bold and sexy moves at the Box Office?
Also releasing this Friday is Shammi Chhabra's 'Lucky Kabootar'. Though not much is known about this film, the star cast includes Ravi Kissen, Eijaz Khan, Kulraj Randhawa and Shraddha Das among others.
Keep watching this space for the reviews by our critic Shubhra Gupta later in the day.