Friday releases: Sunny Leone's 'Jackpot', Dimple Kapadia's 'What The Fish'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
This Friday, director Kaizad Gustad's 'Jackpot' is all set for release. The thriller stars former adult film actress Sunny Leone along with Sachin Joshii and Naseeruddin Shah.
Set in Goa, the film is said to tell the tale of a card game gone horribly wrong in the casinos of Goa.
On the other hand, we have Dimple Kapadia's 'What the Fish' also hitting screens today. Directed by Gurmeet Singh, the film revolves around a grumpy woman, played by Kapadia, who comes back to her New Delhi house after a trip abroad only to find things turned upside-down by her niece's fiance.
Though Dimple Kapadia's small-budget film seems promising, will it be enough to beat Sunny Leone's bold and sexy moves at the Box Office?
Also releasing this Friday is Shammi Chhabra's 'Lucky Kabootar'. Though not much is known about this film, the star cast includes Ravi Kissen, Eijaz Khan, Kulraj Randhawa and Shraddha Das among others.
Keep watching this space for the reviews by our critic Shubhra Gupta later in the day.
- â€˜Someone should remind the CM weâ€™re also aam aadmi. But theyâ€™ve turned us intoÂ demonsâ€™
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun