Shah Rukh and me have no time for friendship: Juhi Chawla
- Parliament LIVE: Jaitley has promised concrete proposals on GST, says Chidambaram
- Kashmir violence -- Omar Abdullah interview: 'It has been building up to this'
- Baton Rouge shootings: Three officers killed, suspect dead
- Grading writers, artistes is new brainwave of Culture Ministry
- Reforms not because of Cong, in spite of it... credit goes to Rao-Singh: Arun Jaitley
Actress Juhi Chawla feels her friendship with Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is not the same as before, primarily due to the busy schedule of the superstar.
"Whose friendship is the same as ever before anyways! And we are very, very busy people and Shah Rukh Khan is all the more busy than anyone, so where we have time for friendships? But of course we are friends, no doubt," Juhi told PTI in an exclusive interview.
"Not just him, anybody from the industry; where do I meet anyone as such? It just doesn't happen. We are all running around doing our work," she said.
Juhi teamed up with Shah Rukh in several movies, including 'Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman', 'Darr', 'Duplicate', 'Yes Boss' among others and most of them were hit. She is ready to pair up with him again on-screen.
"Of course I would love to do a film with him. Anybody will be interested in doing a film with him. But how, when, where... all this, maybe you should ask him only," she said.
Shah Rukh and Juhi were considered one of the best on screen pair in Bollywood. According to Juhi, the secret behind their chemistry was the brilliant films they were offered.
"We did wonderful films, we had great directors, I had a wonderful time but all that is history now. But I am so glad that it is a very good history," she said.
The actress, who still looks stunning says she believes in keeping herself fit. "I do yoga, I have started doing pilates. And talking about the secret for beauty, I don't feel I am all that beautiful. But, I eat healthy food, have healthy thoughts," she said.
Juhi will be seen next in 'Gulaab Gang', which is loosely based on Uttar Pradesh-based Sampat Pal's 'Gulabi Gang', which works for women's betterment. The film features Madhuri Dixit in the main lead and Juhi in a negative role.
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago
- Kashmir poses not just moral but also existential questions involving statecraft
- New FDI policy in food products is unlikely to be a game-changer by itself
- Swathi murder case in Chennai must trigger a move to enact strong witness protection laws
- A new government in Nepal does not hold out any promise of greater stability
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people