Shah Rukh and me have no time for friendship: Juhi Chawla
- Sahara case: Hearing deferred in SC, Subrata Roy to remain in jail
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- DMK denies ticket to Alagiri; Raja, Maran get renomination
- Coal scam: SC directs CBI to file five charge sheets by Mar 28
"I loved working on 'Gulaab Gang'. I enjoyed working with Madhuri and I think it was one of the reasons why I did the film, so that we could work together. It was a bit of a challenging role for me," she said.
It is for the first time that the two leading ladies have come together on screen for a film.
She will also do a film with Onir along with Prosenjit Chatterjee, but Juhi is not aware of its status as of now.
Despite being in the industry for over 25 years, the actress is still going strong in her film career and looking forward to do interesting roles.
"I am not looking to do younger roles, at the same time I am trying to do something interesting. There are not so many films being made that would have a role for me, filmmakers come to me when there is a role for me," she said.
"I like to do fun films, I enjoy it. At the same time if I did a 'Gulaab Gang', it was because it expanded my horizon as I had not done anything like it before. I don't mind playing a character role. Today I don't need to say that I need to be 'the heroine'. I don't base my choices on that," she added.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress