From 1 to 27K workers in 10 years, Dell set to hire more in India says Michael Dell
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
"I am hearing generally a bit more optimism from other business leaders and that is a good thing as they are my customers and if they make more investments they are going to use IT and that would help in our business."
Michael Dell is one of the Foundation Board members of the WEF and also serves on the governing board of Indian School of Business in Hyderabad. In addition to his role as Chairman of Dell since he founded it in 1984, he has served as its CEO from 1984 until July 2004 and resumed that role in January 2007.