From Badtameez to Zombies: Fully loaded Bollywood dictionary of 2013
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
The updated, fully loaded Bollywood dictionary of 2013, by Harneet Singh.
A for AbRam
Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan's secret baby through surrogacy turned out to be the most surprising news of the year.
B for Badtameez & Bokwaas
Talk of catchphrases, talk of earworms, talk of attitude...this was the year of Bokwaas and Badtameez in the movies. Alas, Besharam couldn't make the list.
C for Centenary
Karan Johar, Anurag Kashyap, Dibakar Banerjee and Zoya Akhtar collaborated on the Bombay Talkies anthology to celebrate 100 years of Indian cinema. While four topline filmmakers peacefully coexisted in making this memorable film, the makers of Chennai Express and Once Upon Ay Time in Mumbaai Dobaara, instead, presented a case for C for clash with their pre and post release run in.
D for Dhoom-boat
Vroom. Vroom. This time the bike turned into a boat — soon on its way to becoming the biggest hit ever. Christopher Nolan ki Dhoom ho.
E for Exotic
Priyanka Chopra shimmered in the J Lo-inspired shimmer outfit in her hit single in collaboration with rapper Pitbull.
F for Formula
Boss, Besharam, Bullett Raja, Phata Poster Nikhla Hero… the body count is growing. The formula is just about dead.
G for Gandi Baat
Grand Masti did it and it was a big hit. Shahid Kapoor saved his career by dancing on it. This year movies had loads of gandi baat — especially in the songs, which touched an all-time low in bad poetry with Tooh, Party all night and Pinky hai paisewaalon ki.
H for Hug
The Iftaar party hug between Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan was more talked about than all the liplocks of the year combined.
I for Iulia
The Romanian TV anchor Iulia Vantur stormed into our pop culture DNA with a link up with Salman Khan.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties