From Rs 2 lakh, city boy steers his CV company to Rs 2-cr turnover
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Telangana fallout: Governor accepts Reddy's resignation as Andhra Chief Minister
- Arvind Kejriwal writes to Narendra Modi on gas pricing, targest Mukesh Ambani again
- A day after Parliament passes Telangana bill, Hyderabad airport on red alert over threat letter
"We make the job of companies easier for recruitment. Not only does our software processes those resumes to the companies which are matched as per the job requirement, but even the applicants don't have to tire much on Internet to write the resume. The software adjusts the entries in a neat order and candidates get quick updates about the status of job application," he said.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly
- The regressive state | The Indian Express