From Rs 2 lakh, city boy steers his CV company to Rs 2-cr turnover
- PDP, BJP seal alliance to form government in Jammu & Kashmir
- RK Pachauri, accused of sexual harassment, quits UN climate change panel
- Centre's land bill is anti-farmer, says Kejriwal at Anna protest rally
- SpiceJet launches low-fare offer for Holi; one lakh seats on the block
- BJP defends Bhagwat, claims Mother Teresa admitted she was not a social worker
"We make the job of companies easier for recruitment. Not only does our software processes those resumes to the companies which are matched as per the job requirement, but even the applicants don't have to tire much on Internet to write the resume. The software adjusts the entries in a neat order and candidates get quick updates about the status of job application," he said.