From the Coast
- J&K crisis: Governor asks PDP, BJP to clarify stand on govt formation
- Inexcusable: Delhi Police brutally assault student protesters outside RSS HQs
- Andhra quota stir takes violent turn, train set on fire
- MS Dhoni's 'great speech' to team after whitewash: ‘Don’t slip from here’
- Is Gujarat not part of India? SC questions failure in implementing MNREGA, Food Act
With the winter having set in, it is the perfect time to indulge in some seafood. And what better place than JW Marriott, Juhu, which is hosting a Seafood Market till December 15 at the Lotus Cafe. It will be a unique experience for customers at the Seafood Market, where one can personally buy the fish weight-wise and cook it the way they want. There is a wide variety of crustaceans and exotic seafood to choose from. From king tiger prawns, betki, pomfret, scampi, basa, squids to clams — the variety available stretches from the Konkan to the Coromandel Coast.
One can also choose from a multitude of cooking styles. On the menu are delicious Indian curries such as the Goan curry, Malabari curry and Spicy Masala. In Chinese style, select from the hot garlic sauce, black bean sauce or stir fry with vegetables.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis