From the Coast
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Supreme Court grants recognition to transgenders as third category of sex
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
- Unethical, betrayal: Prime Minister Manmohan Singhâs daughter voices family anger
- Modi equates Rahul with kids, says âtoffeeâ has caught his fancy after âballoonâ
With the winter having set in, it is the perfect time to indulge in some seafood. And what better place than JW Marriott, Juhu, which is hosting a Seafood Market till December 15 at the Lotus Cafe. It will be a unique experience for customers at the Seafood Market, where one can personally buy the fish weight-wise and cook it the way they want. There is a wide variety of crustaceans and exotic seafood to choose from. From king tiger prawns, betki, pomfret, scampi, basa, squids to clams — the variety available stretches from the Konkan to the Coromandel Coast.
One can also choose from a multitude of cooking styles. On the menu are delicious Indian curries such as the Goan curry, Malabari curry and Spicy Masala. In Chinese style, select from the hot garlic sauce, black bean sauce or stir fry with vegetables.
You can also select the grilled or pan seared style with mash potatoes, sautéd vegetables and saffron veloute.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties