From the Coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Express 5: Lalu's daughter at Ram Kripal's home and another Navy officer killed
With the winter having set in, it is the perfect time to indulge in some seafood. And what better place than JW Marriott, Juhu, which is hosting a Seafood Market till December 15 at the Lotus Cafe. It will be a unique experience for customers at the Seafood Market, where one can personally buy the fish weight-wise and cook it the way they want. There is a wide variety of crustaceans and exotic seafood to choose from. From king tiger prawns, betki, pomfret, scampi, basa, squids to clams — the variety available stretches from the Konkan to the Coromandel Coast.
One can also choose from a multitude of cooking styles. On the menu are delicious Indian curries such as the Goan curry, Malabari curry and Spicy Masala. In Chinese style, select from the hot garlic sauce, black bean sauce or stir fry with vegetables.
You can also select the grilled or pan seared style with mash potatoes, sautéd vegetables and saffron veloute.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today