FTII, SRFTI to get ‘Institute of National Importance’ tag soon
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
" I cannot put a time frame on it but it should not take anything like a year or so," he said.
On the issue of whether the country needed more government-run film schools he said, "There are currently only two schools ours and SRFTI and the demand is very high. Also the talent pool is vast. We have no intimation about any such plans but for film making and developing the craft that will be an important step that the government might consider in the future."