'Fukrey' to be re-released on public demand
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani's 'Fukrey' that released in June this year came as a surprise hit, especially with its popularity in the North.
The film starring Pulkit Samrat in the lead role is being re-released on public demand at PVR in Delhi and will have select shows at the multiplex this week along with other films like 'Phata Poster Nikhla Hero', 'Grand Masti' and 'The Lunchbox'.
In the past, it was Aamir Khan's 'Rang De Basanti' that was re-released on public demand.