'Full-fledged integration of AI, IA in 4 mths'
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
He said AIE has started operating 48 winter services per week from the Airport to Middle East destinations.
In addition, three flights per week to Mumbai, seven to Kochi and one a week to Thiruvananthapuram had begun operating taking the total services to 59 per week, he said.
Stating that a major problem in Kozhikode was flight diversion, he said, all flight arrivals in Karipur airport would be before 5 AM or after 11 AM.