Fun.'s 'We Are Young' wins song of the year Grammy
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Bharatiya Janata Party releases second list of candidates for Lok Sabha elections
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Fun.'s night just got real fun: The pop-rock trio won the Grammy for song of the year for ``We Are Young.''
It's the group's first Grammy win. They're up for four other awards.
``Fun.'s 'We Are Young' wins song of the year Grammy It has sold more than six million single tracks.
Lead singer Nate Ruess joked onstage: ``This is in HD, everyone can see our faces and we are not very young.''
The group is nominated in all four top categories at Sunday's ceremony. They also performed their latest single, ``Carry On,'' at the show.
The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach and Skrillex lead in winners so far with three wins each.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today