Fund for setting up camp office: South civic body orders probe
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
A senior officer in the Finance department said corporations cannot allot this amount as it is public money. "IAS officers can take it from Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi but we in MCD do not pay this allowance without approval of the House," he said.
Suri said, "The CA cum Finance Mayank Sharma had turned down a similar reimbursement request by Commissioner of East Delhi Corporation."