Fund for setting up camp office: South civic body orders probe
A senior officer in the Finance department said corporations cannot allot this amount as it is public money. "IAS officers can take it from Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi but we in MCD do not pay this allowance without approval of the House," he said.
Suri said, "The CA cum Finance Mayank Sharma had turned down a similar reimbursement request by Commissioner of East Delhi Corporation."
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Modi’s past
- Autorickshaws in Bangalore to get GPS makeover