Funeral for Pistorius' girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Tuesday
- India withdraws visa issued to Uyghur leader Dolkun Isa after Chinese protests
- Pakistan FS to visit India for Heart of Asia meeting; scope for bilateral talks
- Parliament LIVE: Uttarakhand crisis due to Cong's internal problem, says Rajnath in LS
- Chief Justice makes impassioned plea to Modi govt: Need you to act, don’t just criticise
- LIVE: 22.63 pc polling till 9 am in fourth phase of WB elections
The family of Reeva Steenkamp says her body is back in her hometown of Port Elizabeth and a private funeral has been planned for Tuesday.
Adam Steenkamp, the late model and law graduate's brother, says "Reeva is back home".
The family said on Sunday that Steenkamp, who was shot dead inside boyfriend Oscar Pistorius' house early Thursday, will be cremated in a ceremony closed to the public and the media in the city on South Africa's southern coast.
Pistorius was charged with her murder and is expected to make a court appearance on Tuesday for his bail hearing.
- Stories of greed and inability to see the big picture in election-time Bengal
- A neat separation of poverty estimates and entitlements won’t pass muster
- NDA has kept its promise to make local self-government more meaningful
- Delhi must not let commonsense with Beijing turn into a policy of self-denial with US
- Putin’s intervention has brought Russia back in a prominent role in Syria
- Relieve the president of the thankless task of putting his signature to the proclamation