Funeral for Pistorius' girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Tuesday
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
The family of Reeva Steenkamp says her body is back in her hometown of Port Elizabeth and a private funeral has been planned for Tuesday.
Adam Steenkamp, the late model and law graduate's brother, says "Reeva is back home".
The family said on Sunday that Steenkamp, who was shot dead inside boyfriend Oscar Pistorius' house early Thursday, will be cremated in a ceremony closed to the public and the media in the city on South Africa's southern coast.
Pistorius was charged with her murder and is expected to make a court appearance on Tuesday for his bail hearing.