Funerals begin for US shooting victims as schools confront tragedy
- Pakistan JIT arrives at Pathankot, to survey areas accessed by terrorists
- Jat Quota Bill unanimously passed in Haryana Assembly
- Infosys employee, missing after Brussels attack, is dead: Embassy
- BJP trying to topple our govts in Himachal, Manipur: Congress
- Special court convicts Muzamil Ansari in 2002-03 Mumbai blasts case
Meanwhile, a more detailed picture of 20-year-old Adam Lanza's stunning attack emerged on Sunday.
After killing his mother, Nancy Lanza, at home, Adam Lanza shot his way into the school. He had attended Sandy Hook as a child, according to former classmates. Police said Adam Lanza was armed with hundreds of bullets in high-capacity magazines of about 30 rounds each for the Bushmaster AR 15 rifle and two handguns he carried into the school, and had a fourth weapon, a shotgun, in his car outside.
- How can Europe meet its challenges without giving up its way of life?
- Aadhaar legislation points to the need for a comprehensive privacy law
- Tired and tested in Kerala
- It’s time India and Pakistan instituted spy swaps to bring them home when caught
- Sahitya Akademi seems to have turned away from Dinanath Nadim
- Pledging gold made everyone aware of the enormity of 1991 economic crisis