Future Capital Q2 net down 41 pc at Rs 16.19 cr
- Manohar Parrikar sticks to stand, warns of action against Coast Guard officer
- Coast Guard DIG on video: Blow the Pak boat off, we don’t want to serve them biryani
- Clean chit to AAP: Nothing wrong with foreign funding, Centre tells HC
- Fake encounter case: D G Vanzara walks free; says "Acche Din" have arrived
- Defence is at heart of Make in India programme, says PM Modi at Bangalore Aero show
Financial services firm Future Capital today recorded 41.1 per cent decline in net profit at Rs 16.19 crore for the second quarter ended September 30, 2012.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 27.53 crore for the July-September quarter of the previous fiscal.
Income from operation of the company during the quarter rose to Rs 184.94 crore from Rs 163.55 crore in the same quarter last fiscal, Future Capital said in a filing to the BSE.
During the first six months of the current fiscal, the net profit of the company fell by 6 per cent to Rs 43.27 crore from Rs 45.99 crore in the corresponding period of 2011-12.
Earlier this year, US-based private equity firm Warburg Pincus picked up 53.67 per cent stake in Future Capital Holdings (FCH) for Rs 560 crore.
Future Capital Holdings was part of Kishore Biyani promoted Future Group, which is into retail business through Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar and e-zone and Pantaloon.