Gabriel Aubry faces no prosecution over Oliver Martinez brawl
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Actress Halle Berry's ex Gabriel Aubry will not be prosecuted for his part in the Oliver Martinez brawl as long as he keeps out of trouble for a year.
The LA City Attorney had conducted two office hearings, where Martinez showed up with Aubry and the other one with just the Canadian model by himself, reported TMZ Online.
Law enforcement sources said that the likely outcome is Aubry will agree to take anger management classes but it appears that prosecutors believed that was unnecessary.
Reports say the fight happened after Aubry dropped his four-year-old daughter with Berry, Nahla, off at their home.
Martinez reportedly followed him outside and told him 'they needed to talk'.
After that, Aubry is said to have pushed the French actor and then lashed out at his face, hitting his shoulder instead.
In an act of self-defense, the police sources say Martinez then took three quick punches to Aubry's face, which resulted in the injuries and bruises the Canadian actor has been sporting since.
The source said police were concerned about Aubry's ongoing anger issues, saying, "It seems he's still having a hard time getting over his break-up with Halle."