Gandhi drives India’s first pvt forensic lab
Johnson T A : Bangalore, Tue Dec 11 2012, 09:57 hrs
- Dawood's hanging would have satisfied us more: Family of 93 blasts victim
- Terrorists who attacked Gurdaspur came from Pakistan: Rajnath Singh
- Nation bids tearful adieu to former president APJ Abdul Kalam
- Why this unseemly hurry in Yakub execution: Prashant Bhushan
- Taliban confirms leader Mullah Omar's death, new successor already in place
"Revenue is a concern. After the initial funding of Rs 2 crore, I am still shelling out Rs 1-2 lakh every month. We are losing money in Mumbai and Chennai but I am determined to see it succeed," Kaza said.