Gang of snatchers busted, 2 arrested
- All attempts being made to free soldier in Pakistan captivity: Rajnath Singh
- SC cancels Mohammad Shahabuddin's bail, orders police to take him into custody
- Congress and I stand by PM Narendra Modi: Rahul Gandhi on surgical strikes
- Bihar liquor ban: Patna HC strikes down govt's prohibition law, terms it 'illegal'
- LIVE: PM Modi calls second Cabinet Committee on Security meet
Daresi police on Saturday arrested two snatchers and recovered a motorcycle, sharp-edged weapons and stolen mobile phones from their possession.
The arrested snatchers have been identified as Mani, 21, and Ravi, 22, of New Ashok Nagar of Salem Tabri. Three co-accused — Layi, Saddam and Nanku — are still at large. Belonging to New Ashok Nagar, all accused are neighbours.
Sub-Inspector Sanjiv Kapoor, Daresi SHO, said they arrested the accused at a naka put up near Ved Mandir Chowk.
- The emergence of Akhilesh Yadav as a popular leader is an indicator of the same-old in the SP
- Poverty caused by expenditure on health has doubled in India in the past 15 years
- India’s aggressive response to Nawaz Sharif’s lies at the UN was a clear indicator of the things to come
- Let’s not allow debate about what it means to be Indian to be held hostage to jingoists and bigots
- People, policymakers can be led by subtly influencing their choice architecture
- Edit - Defining moment