'Gangnam Style' beats Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' in new poll
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
South Korean rapper Psy's 'Gangnam Style' has topped a UK poll of the best music video dance after beating Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'.
The survey, conducted by Dance Direct using Google Consumer Surveys, asked 1,000 people about the best dance that they have seen in a music video, reported Digital Spy.
'Gangnam Style' picked up 8.3 per cent of votes, followed by Jackson's 'Thriller' (7.1 per cent). The King of Pop's 'Bad' came third, with 'Macarena' and Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' completing the top five.
The top ten was rounded off with 'Vogue' by Madonna, the
'Harlem Shake', 'MC Hammer', 'Time Warp' and another Jackson song, 'Billie Jean'.
Participants were also asked about their favourite movie dances, with 'Dirty Dancing' beating 'Singin' in the Rain', 'Pulp Fiction', 'Grease' and 'Flashdance'.