'Gangnam Style' beats Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' in new poll
- India beat Australia by 8 wickets, win series 2-1 to reclaim Border-Gavaskar Trophy
- African students attacked in Greater Noida: Sushma Swaraj speaks to UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Night before blast on Ujjain train, bid to bomb Pushpak Express failed, NIA was told
- Jawan suicide: Reporter who shot sting is booked under OSA, for abetment
- Trump dials PM Modi following Assembly election victory: Here's when both leaders spoke in the past
South Korean rapper Psy's 'Gangnam Style' has topped a UK poll of the best music video dance after beating Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'.
The survey, conducted by Dance Direct using Google Consumer Surveys, asked 1,000 people about the best dance that they have seen in a music video, reported Digital Spy.
'Gangnam Style' picked up 8.3 per cent of votes, followed by Jackson's 'Thriller' (7.1 per cent). The King of Pop's 'Bad' came third, with 'Macarena' and Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' completing the top five.
The top ten was rounded off with 'Vogue' by Madonna, the
'Harlem Shake', 'MC Hammer', 'Time Warp' and another Jackson song, 'Billie Jean'.
- What next for UP police? Keeping headcount of legit butchers, confiscating meat cleavers?
- New Delhi is waking up to China’s growing relations with India’s neighbours
- Lessons from Rwanda genocide tell us to worry about hatred on WhatsApp
- UBI could replace Central schemes which have many socio-economic benefits
- Hindu right is pushing post-truth versions of culture, nationalism, freedom
- Agricultural growth in Uttar Pradesh can be achieved by putting dairy in the lead role