'Gangnam Style' beats Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' in new poll
- Indo-Pak NSAs meet in Bangkok, discuss terrorism, J&K
- Schools, colleges to remain shut in Chennai; full-scale flight operations to resume tomorrow
- No problem with Kejriwal's odd-even formula, won't mind taking bus to work: CJI
- Screaming 'this is for Syria', man stabs three at London station
- In Delhi, odd-numbered cars to run on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
South Korean rapper Psy's 'Gangnam Style' has topped a UK poll of the best music video dance after beating Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'.
The survey, conducted by Dance Direct using Google Consumer Surveys, asked 1,000 people about the best dance that they have seen in a music video, reported Digital Spy.
'Gangnam Style' picked up 8.3 per cent of votes, followed by Jackson's 'Thriller' (7.1 per cent). The King of Pop's 'Bad' came third, with 'Macarena' and Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' completing the top five.
The top ten was rounded off with 'Vogue' by Madonna, the
'Harlem Shake', 'MC Hammer', 'Time Warp' and another Jackson song, 'Billie Jean'.
- Chennai Floods: The burden of bravery
- Paris climate summit underlines progress depends on innovation and global partnership
- MP’s agricultural growth rates offer important lessons for the Centre
- In a divided social milieu, ‘sabka saath, sabka vikas’ is an idle fancy
- AuGrav customised jewellery: All that glitters is now 3D
- Across the aisle: How to lose a friend and alienate people