'Gangnam Style' beats Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' in new poll
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
South Korean rapper Psy's 'Gangnam Style' has topped a UK poll of the best music video dance after beating Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'.
The survey, conducted by Dance Direct using Google Consumer Surveys, asked 1,000 people about the best dance that they have seen in a music video, reported Digital Spy.
'Gangnam Style' picked up 8.3 per cent of votes, followed by Jackson's 'Thriller' (7.1 per cent). The King of Pop's 'Bad' came third, with 'Macarena' and Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' completing the top five.
The top ten was rounded off with 'Vogue' by Madonna, the
'Harlem Shake', 'MC Hammer', 'Time Warp' and another Jackson song, 'Billie Jean'.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi