'Gangnam Style' earns Psy American Music Award for New Media
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
South Korean rapper Psy has been awarded an early 2012 American Music Awards, six days before the red carpet event here.
The 34-year-old star, who shot to fame with his catchy tune 'Gangnam Style', has been awarded the New Media accolade for the most popular video in YouTube history, reported Ace Showbiz.
Psy, who shares the same manager as Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun, will be presented with the award during the pre-show activities and will perform his unique dance moves at the Los Angeles ceremony.