Gangrape in Gurgaon: Call centre employee sexually assaulted in car
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Haryana's ultra-modern city Gurgaon has witnessed yet another gangrape, adding to the all-pervading fear that has enveloped the mini-city after a string of sexual assaults on women. This time a call centre employee residing in Delhi was allegedly raped by two of her colleagues in a car here, police said today.
According to police, the 30-year-old victim had taken lift from a colleague to drop her home from office at DLF city last night, when she was raped by him and another colleague in the car, police said.
The duo then left her mid-way, they said, adding, the woman has lodged FIR against the accused.
The matter is being probed and search is on for the duo, police said.