Gangrape in Gurgaon: Call centre employee sexually assaulted in car
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Haryana's ultra-modern city Gurgaon has witnessed yet another gangrape, adding to the all-pervading fear that has enveloped the mini-city after a string of sexual assaults on women. This time a call centre employee residing in Delhi was allegedly raped by two of her colleagues in a car here, police said today.
According to police, the 30-year-old victim had taken lift from a colleague to drop her home from office at DLF city last night, when she was raped by him and another colleague in the car, police said.
The duo then left her mid-way, they said, adding, the woman has lodged FIR against the accused.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words