Gangrape in Gurgaon: Call centre employee sexually assaulted in car
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Haryana's ultra-modern city Gurgaon has witnessed yet another gangrape, adding to the all-pervading fear that has enveloped the mini-city after a string of sexual assaults on women. This time a call centre employee residing in Delhi was allegedly raped by two of her colleagues in a car here, police said today.
According to police, the 30-year-old victim had taken lift from a colleague to drop her home from office at DLF city last night, when she was raped by him and another colleague in the car, police said.
The duo then left her mid-way, they said, adding, the woman has lodged FIR against the accused.
The matter is being probed and search is on for the duo, police said.