Gangrape in Gurgaon: Call centre employee sexually assaulted in car
- Sushma Swaraj rubbishes Pakistan's 4-point peace formula at UN
- US shooting: 15 dead, 20 wounded at Oregon community college; shooter detained
- Day after Dadri lynching, VP Ansari says state has to ensure right to life
- Delhi: Man shoots self at Rajiv Chowk Metro station
- BJP MP compares Modi with Gandhi, Cong says 'sycophancy at its worst'
Haryana's ultra-modern city Gurgaon has witnessed yet another gangrape, adding to the all-pervading fear that has enveloped the mini-city after a string of sexual assaults on women. This time a call centre employee residing in Delhi was allegedly raped by two of her colleagues in a car here, police said today.
According to police, the 30-year-old victim had taken lift from a colleague to drop her home from office at DLF city last night, when she was raped by him and another colleague in the car, police said.
The duo then left her mid-way, they said, adding, the woman has lodged FIR against the accused.