Gangrape in Gurgaon: Call centre employee sexually assaulted in car
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
Haryana's ultra-modern city Gurgaon has witnessed yet another gangrape, adding to the all-pervading fear that has enveloped the mini-city after a string of sexual assaults on women. This time a call centre employee residing in Delhi was allegedly raped by two of her colleagues in a car here, police said today.
According to police, the 30-year-old victim had taken lift from a colleague to drop her home from office at DLF city last night, when she was raped by him and another colleague in the car, police said.
The duo then left her mid-way, they said, adding, the woman has lodged FIR against the accused.
The matter is being probed and search is on for the duo, police said.