Now, tail for humans that wags when you're happy
- India goes to poll in 9 phases between April 7 and May 12; counting on May 16
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for âHindu-Muslimâ unity
A wacky Japanese inventor has created a fluffy tail for humans that wags when one is happy.
The "Tailly" gadget is hooked up to a heart rate monitor - and is programmed to wag faster the more excited a person gets.
Shota Ishiwatari, the brains behind the accessory, is planning to launch the gadget in the UK this year, 'The Sun' reported.
Ishiwatari hopes the gadget - which is available in four colours - will put a smile on people's faces. The gadget can even help couples communicate better, the inventor hopes, the report said.
"Tailly is fun to wear to parties, while out with friends or playing with kids. You could even wear Tailly on a date and express your true feelings through the wagging tail," Ishiwatari said.
"Even better, your partner could also wear one for the both of you to add a level of subconscious communication," he added.