Gangrape row: Sri Sri Ravi Shankar says, don't kill the rapists, then contradicts RSS' Mohan Bhagwat
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
Ravi Shankar, who has been in Kerala for the last few days, said the AOL would be launching a campaign to mobilise youth to organise "neighbourhood watches" for the safety of women.
Ravi Shankar said AOL also planned to spearhead a drive to organise youth against corruption in politics and awaken the voters to back the right candidates.