Gangrape victim being flown to Singapore
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
The request for a second statement came at a time when her family member were told to keep her happy, and avoid any mention of the traumatic incident. Doctors said that when the need for a second statement was explained to her during the psychological assessment, the woman agreed and only then was the process initiated.