Gangrape victim flown to Singapore hospital renowned for transplants
- Concept of marital rape cannot be applied in India: Centre
- VIDEO: Out of control unmanned Russian spacecraft plunging to Earth
- Rahul Gandhi accuses govt of not procuring farmers produce
- Coal scam: CBI files charge sheet against Naveen Jindal, 14 others
- Quake victims vent their anger during PM Koirala's visit; toll tops 6,000
Over the next half hour, two patients, complete with cardiac monitor, oxygen mask and ventilator, and surrounded by teams of doctors, were taken to two ambulances. At 10.35 pm, a third patient — possibly the victim — was brought out and wheeled inside the Medanta ambulance, surrounded by ICU doctors. The patient was on a ventilator and cardiac monitor, and appeared to be covered in bandages from face to abdomen.
(With Geeta Gupta)