Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar Khan misses Kushal Tandon in the house
- Modi's appeal to the rich: 'Give up subsidised LPG'
- Distrust deepens, AAP countdown begins for easing out Yadav and Prashant Bhushan
- MS Dhoni: Smudged, but colour remains
- Maharashtra: First arrests made under new law banning beef trade
- Ribeiro an icon, I felt sad reading his piece, told the PM: Nitin Gadkari
Gauahar Khan, who has re-entered the 'Bigg Boss' house, has been waiting eagerly for Kushal Tandon to return as well. However, there doesn't seem to be any sign of him after his abrupt departure from the show.
After 'Bigg Boss' host Salman Khan recently raised the topic about Kushal Tandon's return to the house, Gauahar who is expecting him to return has kept aloof from the rest of the housemates.
Gauahar seems to have found a pal in their pet dog Heaven and is seen talking to him most of the time. Gauahar is seen crying tears as she opens up her heart to the pet.
The model spends her time staring at the door and sobbing most of the day. However, the rest of the housemates are oblivious to her depression.
Apart from this, Elli Avram who once shared a good equation with Gauahar has decided to nominate her using her special power. Of course, Gauahar was upset by her decision, especially since she had stood up for Elli when she was in trouble.
How long will Gauahar survive in the Bigg Boss house?