Bigg Boss 7: Gauahar Khan misses Kushal Tandon in the house
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Gauahar Khan, who has re-entered the 'Bigg Boss' house, has been waiting eagerly for Kushal Tandon to return as well. However, there doesn't seem to be any sign of him after his abrupt departure from the show.
After 'Bigg Boss' host Salman Khan recently raised the topic about Kushal Tandon's return to the house, Gauahar who is expecting him to return has kept aloof from the rest of the housemates.
Gauahar seems to have found a pal in their pet dog Heaven and is seen talking to him most of the time. Gauahar is seen crying tears as she opens up her heart to the pet.
The model spends her time staring at the door and sobbing most of the day. However, the rest of the housemates are oblivious to her depression.
Apart from this, Elli Avram who once shared a good equation with Gauahar has decided to nominate her using her special power. Of course, Gauahar was upset by her decision, especially since she had stood up for Elli when she was in trouble.
How long will Gauahar survive in the Bigg Boss house?
- Amit Shah not named in supplementary chargesheet filed by CBI in Ishrat Jahan fake encounterÂ case
- Narendra Modiâ€™s Kolkata rally â€˜okayâ€™, crowd only 50,000 : VarunÂ Gandhi
- Stop personal attacks, Rahul tells spokespersons | The Indian Express
- Nido Taniamâ€™s death: Rahul Gandhi meets Sushilkumar Shinde, questions â€˜delayâ€™ in policeÂ action