Gauri parties with Salman Khan without hubby Shah Rukh
- Naxal threat has to be quashed with a firm hand, says Pranab, as Maoists kill 16 in Chhattisgarh ambush
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to the west coast
- AAP defends Rs 20,000 per person dinner with Kejriwal, says it was transparent
- Bhagwat cautions RSS cadres against crossing limits for BJP
- Narendra Modi's new found love for Bihar a ploy to win votes: Nitish Kumar
Gauri Khan sure sent tongues wagging when she arrived at Salman Khan's Diwali party sans hubby Shah Rukh Khan.
Though former friends-turned-foes Shah Rukh and Salman had patched up earlier this year when they hugged and greeted each other at MLA Baba Siddique's iftaar party, Shah Rukh seemed to have sent a clear message with his absence.
However, at a recent press meet held on his birthday, Shah Rukh told reporters that he has no qualms with working with his 'Karan Arjun' co-star.
"The producers and directors should come up with a good script ....Inshallah if there is a chance we will work together. If it happens good, and if it doesn't, then also it is ok," said Shah Rukh on being asked if there was a possibility of him working with Salman Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan also stated that they have no ego issues and respect each other and their families.
(With PTI Inputs)
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- Kejriwal Gujarat tour: The unfamiliar politician | The Indian Express