Gauri parties with Salman Khan without hubby Shah Rukh
- Army fight off terrorist attack on camp in Samba, operation still on
- Kasab never asked for mutton biryani, I cooked it up: Ujjwal Nikam
- He ‘harassed’ me, IAS officer Ravi’s batchmate told cops hours after his death
- Explained: Overshoot to kill
- Renuka Choudhary booked for allegedly demanding Rs 1.10 crore from Congress aspirant
Gauri Khan sure sent tongues wagging when she arrived at Salman Khan's Diwali party sans hubby Shah Rukh Khan.
Though former friends-turned-foes Shah Rukh and Salman had patched up earlier this year when they hugged and greeted each other at MLA Baba Siddique's iftaar party, Shah Rukh seemed to have sent a clear message with his absence.
However, at a recent press meet held on his birthday, Shah Rukh told reporters that he has no qualms with working with his 'Karan Arjun' co-star.
"The producers and directors should come up with a good script ....Inshallah if there is a chance we will work together. If it happens good, and if it doesn't, then also it is ok," said Shah Rukh on being asked if there was a possibility of him working with Salman Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan also stated that they have no ego issues and respect each other and their families.
(With PTI Inputs)