Gauri parties with Salman Khan without hubby Shah Rukh
- Fake degree row: Jitender Singh Tomar passing law examination confirmed, say officials
- 25 electrocuted, 30 injured after high tension wire falls on bus in Rajasthan
- ISIS, Pak flags waved in Srinagar, police registers FIR
- Bombay HC refuses to grant relief to Nestle, ban on Maggi to continue
- Delhi: Power tariff hiked by up to 6 per cent, to come into effect from Monday
Gauri Khan sure sent tongues wagging when she arrived at Salman Khan's Diwali party sans hubby Shah Rukh Khan.
Though former friends-turned-foes Shah Rukh and Salman had patched up earlier this year when they hugged and greeted each other at MLA Baba Siddique's iftaar party, Shah Rukh seemed to have sent a clear message with his absence.
However, at a recent press meet held on his birthday, Shah Rukh told reporters that he has no qualms with working with his 'Karan Arjun' co-star.
"The producers and directors should come up with a good script ....Inshallah if there is a chance we will work together. If it happens good, and if it doesn't, then also it is ok," said Shah Rukh on being asked if there was a possibility of him working with Salman Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan also stated that they have no ego issues and respect each other and their families.
(With PTI Inputs)