Gauri parties with Salman Khan without hubby Shah Rukh
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Gauri Khan sure sent tongues wagging when she arrived at Salman Khan's Diwali party sans hubby Shah Rukh Khan.
Though former friends-turned-foes Shah Rukh and Salman had patched up earlier this year when they hugged and greeted each other at MLA Baba Siddique's iftaar party, Shah Rukh seemed to have sent a clear message with his absence.
However, at a recent press meet held on his birthday, Shah Rukh told reporters that he has no qualms with working with his 'Karan Arjun' co-star.
"The producers and directors should come up with a good script ....Inshallah if there is a chance we will work together. If it happens good, and if it doesn't, then also it is ok," said Shah Rukh on being asked if there was a possibility of him working with Salman Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan also stated that they have no ego issues and respect each other and their families.
(With PTI Inputs)