Gauri parties with Salman Khan without hubby Shah Rukh
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Gauri Khan sure sent tongues wagging when she arrived at Salman Khan's Diwali party sans hubby Shah Rukh Khan.
Though former friends-turned-foes Shah Rukh and Salman had patched up earlier this year when they hugged and greeted each other at MLA Baba Siddique's iftaar party, Shah Rukh seemed to have sent a clear message with his absence.
However, at a recent press meet held on his birthday, Shah Rukh told reporters that he has no qualms with working with his 'Karan Arjun' co-star.
"The producers and directors should come up with a good script ....Inshallah if there is a chance we will work together. If it happens good, and if it doesn't, then also it is ok," said Shah Rukh on being asked if there was a possibility of him working with Salman Khan.
Shah Rukh Khan also stated that they have no ego issues and respect each other and their families.
(With PTI Inputs)
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer