Gautam Singhania represents India at Lamborghini Grand Tour
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Raymond CMD Gautam Singhania is representing India in Automobili Lamborghini's 50th Anniversary grand celebrations. Lamborghini is celebrating its golden anniversary with the flagging off of the 'Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Grand Tour' in Italy from May 7-11.
The Tour, expected to be one of the biggest Lamborghini rally in history, will run the length of Italy, and will be attended by Lamborghini owners and dealers from across the world.
This global event will witness hundreds of vintage and modern-day Lamborghinis from every corner of the globe, as they march through 1,200 km of Italy's roads covering some of the country's most beautiful cities.
''Lamborghini is one of the leading names in auto engineering and respected for its top-of-the-class technology... It has been a great and enthralling experience driving a Lamborghini, be it on roads or tracks. I look forward to exciting time at this grand tour,'' Singhania, CMD, Raymond Ltd, said.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.