Gautam Singhania represents India at Lamborghini Grand Tour
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Modi: Omar Abdullah
- Supreme Court lifts mining ban in Goa, caps iron ore volume
- PMO begins work on Presidentâs Parliament speech for next govt
- In this TN seat, Cong, BJP and AAP take centrestage
- To prevent polarisation, EC tells Delhi Police âdonât publicise workâ
Raymond CMD Gautam Singhania is representing India in Automobili Lamborghini's 50th Anniversary grand celebrations. Lamborghini is celebrating its golden anniversary with the flagging off of the 'Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Grand Tour' in Italy from May 7-11.
The Tour, expected to be one of the biggest Lamborghini rally in history, will run the length of Italy, and will be attended by Lamborghini owners and dealers from across the world.
This global event will witness hundreds of vintage and modern-day Lamborghinis from every corner of the globe, as they march through 1,200 km of Italy's roads covering some of the country's most beautiful cities.
''Lamborghini is one of the leading names in auto engineering and respected for its top-of-the-class technology... It has been a great and enthralling experience driving a Lamborghini, be it on roads or tracks. I look forward to exciting time at this grand tour,'' Singhania, CMD, Raymond Ltd, said.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready