Gautam Singhania represents India at Lamborghini Grand Tour
- Purnia rally: Modi takes a dig at Nitish, says his PM dream was reason for break up of alliance
- Still no sign of Malaysia Airlines jet lost in "unprecedented mystery"
- Raj Thackeray warms up to Narendra Modi, lets Sena feel the heat
- Uttar Pradesh BJP wants tickets for four riot-accused MLAs
- Haryana, Gujarat top industry-friendly states, Maharashtra among bottom five
Raymond CMD Gautam Singhania is representing India in Automobili Lamborghini's 50th Anniversary grand celebrations. Lamborghini is celebrating its golden anniversary with the flagging off of the 'Lamborghini 50th Anniversary Grand Tour' in Italy from May 7-11.
The Tour, expected to be one of the biggest Lamborghini rally in history, will run the length of Italy, and will be attended by Lamborghini owners and dealers from across the world.
This global event will witness hundreds of vintage and modern-day Lamborghinis from every corner of the globe, as they march through 1,200 km of Italy's roads covering some of the country's most beautiful cities.
''Lamborghini is one of the leading names in auto engineering and respected for its top-of-the-class technology... It has been a great and enthralling experience driving a Lamborghini, be it on roads or tracks. I look forward to exciting time at this grand tour,'' Singhania, CMD, Raymond Ltd, said.
- Bengal model better than Modi’s Gujarat, says Didi
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- Three RTI activists whom Kejriwal paid homage are alive
- Poojary wins Mangalore primary
- Short change: Health cover for girl child at 50% discount
- Run with the bulls, don’t lose out to foreign investors again
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress