General Motors India sales decline 32 pc in October
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
General Motors India today reported 32.87 per cent decline in its sales for October this year at 6,754 units.
The company had sold 10,062 units in October 2011, General Motors India said in a statement.
Commenting on the sales performance, General Motors India Vice President P Balendran said: "The market continues to remain subdued due to high interest rates and other negative market sentiments. The festival season also did not bring any excitement to the market."
He, however, said the company is upbeat about the new Chevrolet Sail to be launched tomorrow and other new launches in the coming months.