General Motors launches new Chevrolet Sail U-Va car
- LIVE: Centre tables Land Bill amidst cries of 'kisan bachao, desh bachao'
- Full text of Prashant Bhushan's reply to AAP's show cause notice
- SC refuses to dismiss NGT's ban on older vehicles
- Oil paper leak: Court takes cognisance of chargesheet filed against accused
- On Delhi’s edge, a township of 25,000 more toxic than Delhi
General Motors India launched its new Chevrolet Sail U-Va car today with a target to sell around 2000 cars monthly here.
"The all-new Sail U-Va hatchback is built on a new global small passenger car platform created for fast growing emerging markets," P Balendran, Vice President of the company said.
He said that the company aims to sell around 2,000 car, having advanced features, in a month.
The car is available is seven exterior colours.