Genpact to manage GMR groupís HR ops
Shared service centers cater to deliver technology solutions and innovate on processes and business models.Not only HR, but the BPO has set up a shared services centre with Diageo, the world's biggest distiller, to provide the company financial and accounting processing services, where the employees of both the companies will work alongside. The centre will initially house 65 employees and will gradually ramp it up to 200 by the end of 2013.
The concept of shared service centres is picking up steam in India and according to consultancy firm Zinnov Management Consulting, the needs of companies with captive operations has gone up to support the parent's engineering services and R&D requirements. Banking, financial services and insurance are the most mature segments for shared services.
- Not just schoolteachers, but changemakers in education
- Getting hit by Steyn bouncer changed me: Rahane
- Two yrs after town’s first-ever riots, Kosi Kalan shadow hangs large over Mathura
- Give donations to AAP — through easy instalments
- No Hindi songs on Bihu, Ulfa warns artistes
- Dallas through to playoffs after one-year absence