Geojit Q3 net profit doubles
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Narendra Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score: KKR score 163/5 against MI
Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services on Saturday said its net profit in the third quarter ended December 2012 has more than doubled to Rs 13 crore.
Its profit during October-December period a year ago was at Rs 4.3 crore, it said in a filing to the BSE. The consolidated income of the company increased 15 per cent to Rs 67.75 crore, from Rs 58.78 crore a year earlier. "Improvement in market conditions and efficient cost management helped report better results," said CJ George, MD.