Geojit Q3 net profit doubles
- Media running 'false' news to tarnish Vasundhara Raje's image: CM office
- NIA says no 'issuance of inappropriate briefing by any officer'
- ‘Emergency one of India’s darkest periods,’ says PM Modi
- Lakhvi release: Pak says India politicising UNSC sanctions committee
- AAP unveils Rs.41,129 crore Delhi's 'Swaraj' budget
Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services on Saturday said its net profit in the third quarter ended December 2012 has more than doubled to Rs 13 crore.
Its profit during October-December period a year ago was at Rs 4.3 crore, it said in a filing to the BSE. The consolidated income of the company increased 15 per cent to Rs 67.75 crore, from Rs 58.78 crore a year earlier. "Improvement in market conditions and efficient cost management helped report better results," said CJ George, MD.