Geojit Q3 net profit doubles
- Eyes on UP prize, Modi set for Varanasi
- CRPF says police stalled its plan, may have averted Maoist ambush
- To beat poll code, first Jaya movie with MGR returns, angers DMK
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: Javed Sheikh's father moves CBI court against Amit Shah, ex-DGP; wants them arraigned
- Editors slam Arvind Kejriwal for 'irresponsible' media remark
Geojit BNP Paribas Financial Services on Saturday said its net profit in the third quarter ended December 2012 has more than doubled to Rs 13 crore.
Its profit during October-December period a year ago was at Rs 4.3 crore, it said in a filing to the BSE. The consolidated income of the company increased 15 per cent to Rs 67.75 crore, from Rs 58.78 crore a year earlier. "Improvement in market conditions and efficient cost management helped report better results," said CJ George, MD.