George Clooney comes to aspiring actor's aid
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
Hollywood superstar George Clooney has offered to help an aspiring actor with cerebral palsy.
The 51-year-old helped a man named Cody La Scala, 25, suffering from motor condition. Clooney met him while he was attending the 26th Anniversary Carousel of Hope Ball in Beverly Hills, reported Radar Online.
"George was so touched. It was so cute. He hugged Cody and introduced him to Stacy (Keibler). They chatted for a bit and George encouraged him to follow his dream, took down his number and promised to make some calls!," a source said.
Clooney also fulfilled Cody's dream to meet his long time crush Carmen Electra. Carmen also gave Cody a kiss on cheek and enjoyed a chat with him.