George Clooney comes to aspiring actor's aid
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Hollywood superstar George Clooney has offered to help an aspiring actor with cerebral palsy.
The 51-year-old helped a man named Cody La Scala, 25, suffering from motor condition. Clooney met him while he was attending the 26th Anniversary Carousel of Hope Ball in Beverly Hills, reported Radar Online.
"George was so touched. It was so cute. He hugged Cody and introduced him to Stacy (Keibler). They chatted for a bit and George encouraged him to follow his dream, took down his number and promised to make some calls!," a source said.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?