George Clooney confirmed for Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Superstar George Clooney will play the lead in Brad Bird's Disney film "Tomorrowland".
The 51-year-old has been confirmed to star in the "ultra-secret sci-fi project", which was originally known by the working title '1952', reported Contactmusic.
Originally thought to be about aliens but the film now looks likely to be based upon a futuristic-themed area of Walt Disney World Florida.
Jeff Jensen and "Prometheus" writer Damon Lindelof will produce the project.
"Tomorrowland" will hit cinemas on December 19, 2014.