George Clooney confirmed for Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- Excessive rains wreak havoc in several states, 81 die due to flood
- Govt, Congress in war of words ahead of all-party meet
- Malaysia seeks help in finding more possible MH370 debris
- Sushma Swaraj has committed no crime: Parrikar on Lalit Modi case
- Congress hits back at Mahesh Sharma over his 'no work, no pay' remark
Superstar George Clooney will play the lead in Brad Bird's Disney film "Tomorrowland".
The 51-year-old has been confirmed to star in the "ultra-secret sci-fi project", which was originally known by the working title '1952', reported Contactmusic.
Originally thought to be about aliens but the film now looks likely to be based upon a futuristic-themed area of Walt Disney World Florida.
Jeff Jensen and "Prometheus" writer Damon Lindelof will produce the project.
"Tomorrowland" will hit cinemas on December 19, 2014.