George Clooney confirmed for Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Modi's jibe at Mulayam: âBalaatkariyon ke liye Netaji ka mann ekdum mulayam haiâ
- Ramdev âgoes liveâ on poll funding, Congress hits BJP on black money
- After denying a 'Modi wave', Joshi endorses Modi as India's next PM
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi addresses a rally in Assam; Sonia Gandhi to address a rally in Amethi today
Superstar George Clooney will play the lead in Brad Bird's Disney film "Tomorrowland".
The 51-year-old has been confirmed to star in the "ultra-secret sci-fi project", which was originally known by the working title '1952', reported Contactmusic.
Originally thought to be about aliens but the film now looks likely to be based upon a futuristic-themed area of Walt Disney World Florida.
Jeff Jensen and "Prometheus" writer Damon Lindelof will produce the project.
"Tomorrowland" will hit cinemas on December 19, 2014.