George Clooney confirmed for Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Superstar George Clooney will play the lead in Brad Bird's Disney film "Tomorrowland".
The 51-year-old has been confirmed to star in the "ultra-secret sci-fi project", which was originally known by the working title '1952', reported Contactmusic.
Originally thought to be about aliens but the film now looks likely to be based upon a futuristic-themed area of Walt Disney World Florida.
Jeff Jensen and "Prometheus" writer Damon Lindelof will produce the project.
"Tomorrowland" will hit cinemas on December 19, 2014.