George Clooney confirmed for Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- PM Modi flags off Mahamana Express from Varanasi, distributes aid to differently-abled persons
- Campus battlelines drawn, students reject decision to revoke suspension
- Speaking on personal life in India can land one in jail: Karan Johar
- Supreme Court orders probe into murder of BSP leader Raju Pal
- Delhi Police issues alert for missing car hired from Pathankot
Superstar George Clooney will play the lead in Brad Bird's Disney film "Tomorrowland".
The 51-year-old has been confirmed to star in the "ultra-secret sci-fi project", which was originally known by the working title '1952', reported Contactmusic.
Originally thought to be about aliens but the film now looks likely to be based upon a futuristic-themed area of Walt Disney World Florida.
Jeff Jensen and "Prometheus" writer Damon Lindelof will produce the project.
"Tomorrowland" will hit cinemas on December 19, 2014.
- We need to stop denying India’s not-so-hidden apartheid
- Pranab and Sushma visits reflect today’s tighter India-Israel bond
- Iran nuclear deal demonstrate the necessity and benefits of multilateralism
- Diary item: Bengal’s Burdwan break
- What if law not dictate but allows old customs and traditions to do their work?
- Strictly regulated and independently audited jallikattu is the way to go