George Clooney confirmed for Disney's 'Tomorrowland'
- BJP unhappy over Gadkari-Raj meeting, says it's a closed chapter
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Special circumstances forced govt to take ordinance route: Salman Khurshid
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
Superstar George Clooney will play the lead in Brad Bird's Disney film "Tomorrowland".
The 51-year-old has been confirmed to star in the "ultra-secret sci-fi project", which was originally known by the working title '1952', reported Contactmusic.
Originally thought to be about aliens but the film now looks likely to be based upon a futuristic-themed area of Walt Disney World Florida.
Jeff Jensen and "Prometheus" writer Damon Lindelof will produce the project.
"Tomorrowland" will hit cinemas on December 19, 2014.
- Attacker, victim: 2 faces of Gujarat riots come together for ‘Hindu-Muslim’ unity
- Villagers pay back Surat teacher in cash and kind
- ‘Hope Afridi’s last over sixes vs India leave a lasting impact like Miandad’s’
- Mulayam puts Akhilesh ministers on notice: ‘Mend your ways or lose job’
- Rehman’s believe-it-or-not: 8 runs from 0 balls
- Modi full of lies, deceit: Maya