George Clooney to star in Brad Bird's Alien Movie '1952'?
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Jaitley slams Rahul over 'ullu' barb; polling underway in 12 states
- Admiral Dhowan appointed as new Navy chief
- Is there a vikas vote? Healthier babies make not a whimper on campaign pitch in Hazaribagh
- Alagiri backs âgreat manâ Modi as PM
- CAG empowered to examine accounts of private telecom companies: Supreme Court
Hollywood star George Clooney is in talks to join '1952', which has 'Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol' director Brad Bird serving as the helmer.
Details of what character 51-year-old Clooney will play are still kept secret. The story centres on "a man who makes contact with aliens on Earth", a media report said.
The movie has tapped 'Prometheus' writer Damon Lindelof and 'Lost' co-creator Jeff Jensen. Lindelof will also serve as the producer.
As for Clooney, the Oscar-winning thespian has 'The Monuments Men' as his next project. He will not only star in it, but also direct and co-write the script alongside Grant Heslove.
Clooney has tapped a number of high-profile stars, such as Daniel Craig, Jean Dujardin, Bill Murray and Cate Blanchett among others, as the cast members.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18