George Clooney to star in Brad Bird's Alien Movie '1952'?
- India's Nuclear Suppliers Group membership is not about arms: US tells Pakistan
- Now in Meghalaya, Congress braces for Uttarakhand, Arunachal replay
- Scary...need to know someone in govt to do business in India: US Governor Nikki Haley
- New policy proposal: Can fail kids after Class V, let foreign universities in
- PM Modi extends best wishes to Nawaz Sharif for his heart surgery
Hollywood star George Clooney is in talks to join '1952', which has 'Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol' director Brad Bird serving as the helmer.
Details of what character 51-year-old Clooney will play are still kept secret. The story centres on "a man who makes contact with aliens on Earth", a media report said.
The movie has tapped 'Prometheus' writer Damon Lindelof and 'Lost' co-creator Jeff Jensen. Lindelof will also serve as the producer.
As for Clooney, the Oscar-winning thespian has 'The Monuments Men' as his next project. He will not only star in it, but also direct and co-write the script alongside Grant Heslove.