George Clooney to star in Brad Bird's Alien Movie '1952'?
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Hollywood star George Clooney is in talks to join '1952', which has 'Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol' director Brad Bird serving as the helmer.
Details of what character 51-year-old Clooney will play are still kept secret. The story centres on "a man who makes contact with aliens on Earth", a media report said.
The movie has tapped 'Prometheus' writer Damon Lindelof and 'Lost' co-creator Jeff Jensen. Lindelof will also serve as the producer.
As for Clooney, the Oscar-winning thespian has 'The Monuments Men' as his next project. He will not only star in it, but also direct and co-write the script alongside Grant Heslove.
Clooney has tapped a number of high-profile stars, such as Daniel Craig, Jean Dujardin, Bill Murray and Cate Blanchett among others, as the cast members.