George Clooney to star in Brad Bird's Alien Movie '1952'?
- Rahul Gandhi attacks Narendra Modi; highlights Congress work in Uttarakhand
- Rohtak rally: Ambani, Modi, Rahul, media â all are corrupt, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Donât discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit to Shinde
- Fraud Office gets govt nod to prosecute Radia firms
- âStingâ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
Hollywood star George Clooney is in talks to join '1952', which has 'Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol' director Brad Bird serving as the helmer.
Details of what character 51-year-old Clooney will play are still kept secret. The story centres on "a man who makes contact with aliens on Earth", a media report said.
The movie has tapped 'Prometheus' writer Damon Lindelof and 'Lost' co-creator Jeff Jensen. Lindelof will also serve as the producer.
As for Clooney, the Oscar-winning thespian has 'The Monuments Men' as his next project. He will not only star in it, but also direct and co-write the script alongside Grant Heslove.
Clooney has tapped a number of high-profile stars, such as Daniel Craig, Jean Dujardin, Bill Murray and Cate Blanchett among others, as the cast members.
- ‘Irrespective of the noise, BJP won’t get so many seats. There is craze for Modi, but how much translates into votes is difficult to say’
- Hindus should 'produce' at least 5 children, says VHP leader Ashok Singhal
- AMU teachers body to boycott Mulayam visit
- Mulayam, Akhilesh woo Brahmins, Muslims
- ‘Sting’ journalist who reported on Amit Shah gets VIP security
- Don’t discriminate between Muslims and others on false cases: Purohit writes to Shinde