Gerard Butler buys shares in cricket team
- Malaysian airlines might have disintegrated mid-air
- Out of the 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by Modi: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Varanasi seat row: RSS worried but believes BJP will solve it
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
PS I Love You star Gerard Butler has bought a stake in a West Indies cricket team.
The 43-year-old Scottish actor has invested in the Jamaica Tallawahs, who play in the Limacol Caribbean Premier League contest, after he was introduced to the event by his friend Ajmal Khan, founder of the Limacol Cpl, reported Contactmusic.
Butler plans to travel to Trinidad to support his new team when they play rivals Barbados Tridents.
"I've had the opportunity to watch some of the matches. It is obvious that this tournament is the home of the greatest party in sport so I wanted to get in on the fun. As a Scotsman, I definitely have an appreciation of cricket," Butler said.