Gerard Butler buys shares in cricket team
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
PS I Love You star Gerard Butler has bought a stake in a West Indies cricket team.
The 43-year-old Scottish actor has invested in the Jamaica Tallawahs, who play in the Limacol Caribbean Premier League contest, after he was introduced to the event by his friend Ajmal Khan, founder of the Limacol Cpl, reported Contactmusic.
Butler plans to travel to Trinidad to support his new team when they play rivals Barbados Tridents.
"I've had the opportunity to watch some of the matches. It is obvious that this tournament is the home of the greatest party in sport so I wanted to get in on the fun. As a Scotsman, I definitely have an appreciation of cricket," Butler said.