Gerard Butler buys shares in cricket team
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
PS I Love You star Gerard Butler has bought a stake in a West Indies cricket team.
The 43-year-old Scottish actor has invested in the Jamaica Tallawahs, who play in the Limacol Caribbean Premier League contest, after he was introduced to the event by his friend Ajmal Khan, founder of the Limacol Cpl, reported Contactmusic.
Butler plans to travel to Trinidad to support his new team when they play rivals Barbados Tridents.
"I've had the opportunity to watch some of the matches. It is obvious that this tournament is the home of the greatest party in sport so I wanted to get in on the fun. As a Scotsman, I definitely have an appreciation of cricket," Butler said.