German Bakery: ‘No proof of Baig-Bhatkal meet’
- China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says letâs call off trip
- Lok Sabha polls: Tamizh Talkies
- Point of no return: Death of former militant's wife brings to fore administrative delays
- BJP nominee to Narendra Modi critics: You will soon be in Pakistan, not India
- Elections LIVE 2014: Rahul could not manage Amethi, how will he manage the nation, asks Modi
During his cross-examination in the German Bakery blast trial on Wednesday, ACP Vinod Satav admitted before the court that they do not have any evidence or witness for the alleged meeting between Himayat Baig, the only suspect arrested in this case, and terror operatives Yasin Bhatkal and Mohsin Choudhary at the Global Internet Cafe in Udgir, where the blast conspiracy was allegedly hatched in Jan 2010. Satav also admitted that the ATS team did not visit Colombo where Baig was allegedly given training by LeT.