German Bakery: ‘No proof of Baig-Bhatkal meet’
- Sahara chief Subrata Roy sent to police custody till March 4
- Congress core group meets today over anti-graft ordinances pushed by Rahul
- Chhattisgarh: Six policemen killed in Naxal ambush
- IPL betting probe: Senior Tamil Nadu cop suspended for violation of 'conduct rules'
- Govt hikes DA by 10% for 80 lakh employees & pensioners
During his cross-examination in the German Bakery blast trial on Wednesday, ACP Vinod Satav admitted before the court that they do not have any evidence or witness for the alleged meeting between Himayat Baig, the only suspect arrested in this case, and terror operatives Yasin Bhatkal and Mohsin Choudhary at the Global Internet Cafe in Udgir, where the blast conspiracy was allegedly hatched in Jan 2010. Satav also admitted that the ATS team did not visit Colombo where Baig was allegedly given training by LeT.
- Love and thereabouts
- Youth Akali Dal leaders open fire in front of Akali leader’s home, 3 hurt
- Raarewala market: Shopkeepers threaten LS election boycott; Ayali, mayor swing into action
- Techie murder: 2 months on, cops land in UP on wild goose chase, lens on taxi, auto drivers
- Deoband cleric declares support for Narendra Modi
- Row in British parliament complex over Narendra Modi’s past