Germany's economy grows 0.7% in 2012
- BJP calls Rahul's take on Land Bill a 'white lie', wants him to apologise
- Presstitutes remark row: Modi says media ignoring V K Singh's good work in Yemen
- This govt is for the poor: PM Modi to BJP MPs
- 51 arrested for setting Puri-Barbil Express train coach on fire
- COAI roots for net neutrality, access to Internet for all
Germany's economy grew by 0.7 percent in 2012. That's down from the year before but outpaces the recession-hit eurozone as a whole.
Government figures showed Tuesday that Europe's largest economy slowed from 3.0 percent as a debt crisis sapped the eurozone, which includes Germany's major trading partners.
Exports to the United States and China have helped support Germany's economy even as demand sags in crisis hit-countries such as Spain, Portugal and Greece.