- Gujjars intensify agitation for job quota, block Delhi-Mumbai rail track
- Video: Mumbai graduate denied job for being Muslim, Minorities Commission seeks explanation from company
- Geelani's 'incomplete' passport application cannot be processed: MEA
- Manish Sisodia launches counter-attack, says AAP govt trying to stop officers' transfer-posting industry
- 'You are the apple of my eye': Osama bin Laden's son's letter to wife
Arjun Rampal was mobbed by Hindu College students when he visited New Delhi recently to promote his upcoming film Chakravyuh. Crazy fans tore off his shirt as he was taking a tour of the campus in an open jeep. The film's starcast, including Abhay Deol, Manoj Bajpayee, Esha Gupta, Anjali Patil and director Prakash Jha also found themselves in the midst of a fan frenzy generated by Arjun. This was despite 30 security personnel being deployed for the team.
Booked by law
Rani Mukerji's brother Raja was recently arrested for allegedly abducting and molesting a script writer in his car as she met him to narrate a story for a film. The victim mentioned the incident to her parents after which she lodged a police complaint. Raja was booked under IPC section 363 (Punishment for kidnapping) and 354 (Assault or criminal force to woman with intent to outrage her modesty) and later arrested from his house and produced before a local court, which granted him bail on a personal bond of Rs. 10,000.
A new abode
Raj Kundra recently has bought a new flat as a gift for his wife, Shilpa Shetty. He has invested in a 3000 square feet apartment in Supernova, Noida in a 80-storeys building. It is supposedly the tallest building in the country. He had been visiting Noida frequently. Earlier he had gifted his wife a seven crore flat in London in 2009 as well as a flat on the 90th floor in Dubai's Burj Khalifa. It was gifted to her on their first wedding anniversary.