GI Joe: Retaliation star The Rock wants to play Bond villain
Wrestler-turned-Hollywood star Dwayne Douglas Johnson aka The Rock wants to play a Bond villain.
The GI Joe: Retaliation star said he is a big fan of James Bond actor Daniel Craig and loved the latest instalment in the 007 franchise Skyfall, reported Contactmusic.
"Skyfall's one of the greatest action movies of all time. It's amazing. Love Daniel Craig. I would love to be in Bond. Maybe a Bond baddie," he said.
The 40-year-old actor has some history with the 007 films as his late grandfather, wrestler High Chief Peter Maivia, had a small role as a Bond nemesis in 1967's You Only Live Twice and Johnson would love to follow in his footsteps.
"You know, my grandfather was in You Only Live Twice. He was a Bond baddie," he added.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18