Girl commits suicide after obscene MMS gets circulated
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
An 18-year-old girl committed suicide in Siliguri on Wednesday night, as her obscene pictures were circulated through MMS by a third-year student, with whom she was involved. Both are students of Siliguri Government Polythechnic College. No suicide note has been recovered.