Girl commits suicide in Jalandhar, blames Facebook
- India's naval might on full display off Visakhapatnam coast
- Kerala solar scam: Had freedom to enter Chandy’s house anytime, says Saritha Nair
- Australian national suspected to be IS supporter deported from Delhi airport
- At least 39 dead as Gujarat state transport bus plunges into river
- Cops have a case for new juvenile law: boy who ‘killed 2’
A polytechnic student allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself in a hostel room here, police said today.
A suicide note was recovered next to her body in which she has held two college seniors, who used to harass her, responsible for her taking the extreme step, they said.
Raksha Sharma, who hails from Jammu, committed suicide last night, they said.
Lavpreet Singh and Deepak Saini, named in the suicide note, have been arrested and a case of abetment to suicide has been lodged against them, they said.
- No proof required: MGNREGA does not help poor
- Male-dominated ‘places of worship’ are places where god doesn’t reside
- As Sushma visits Lanka, India should invest its diplomatic capital in finding constitutional solution
- There is talk of 4th industrial revolution. How about spreading the benefits of the preceding three
- It Made China See Red
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2