Girl dies of electric shock in elevator
- Dalit student suicide: Protests erupt in Hyd, Cong demands sacking of Dattatreya, Irani
- Behind Dalit student suicide: how his campus showed him the door
- SC restrains Centre from disinvesting further shares in Hindustan Zinc in favour of Vedanta
- Ganga projects: Uma Bharti objects but Prakash Javadekar rejects
- Grieving Mehbooba Mufti introduces brother to party, politics
The eight-year-old daughter of a sub-inspector (SI) posted in a city police station died on Wednesday allegedly due to electric shock in a lift installed at her housing society in Ahmedabad.
The police have booked the builders and the elevator company for culpable homicide for allegedly showing negligence that led to her death.
- Risk taking, experimentation and teamwork must also infect government machinery
- New mobile towers, better roads are making a difference in Bastar
- Raja-Mandala: Re-imagining the Middle East
- My birth is my fatal accident
- Yes, Delhi, it worked
- Reduction in interest burden could prevent more companies heading towards bankruptcy