Girl dies of electric shock in elevator

The eight-year-old daughter of a sub-inspector (SI) posted in a city police station died on Wednesday allegedly due to electric shock in a lift installed at her housing society in Ahmedabad.

The police have booked the builders and the elevator company for culpable homicide for allegedly showing negligence that led to her death.

SI R D Jadeja's daughter Khushi got stuck in the lift of her building Panchratna Residency in Vatva and died on the spot. Vatva GIDC police said Jadeja had lodged a complaint against the builders Ghanshyam Desai and Pravin Desai, the society's chairman and the elevator company.

Please read our terms of use before posting comments
TERMS OF USE: The views, opinions and comments posted are your, and are not endorsed by this website. You shall be solely responsible for the comment posted here. The website reserves the right to delete, reject, or otherwise remove any views, opinions and comments posted or part thereof. You shall ensure that the comment is not inflammatory, abusive, derogatory, defamatory &/or obscene, or contain pornographic matter and/or does not constitute hate mail, or violate privacy of any person (s) or breach confidentiality or otherwise is illegal, immoral or contrary to public policy. Nor should it contain anything infringing copyright &/or intellectual property rights of any person(s).
comments powered by Disqus