Girl dies of electric shock in elevator
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
The eight-year-old daughter of a sub-inspector (SI) posted in a city police station died on Wednesday allegedly due to electric shock in a lift installed at her housing society in Ahmedabad.
The police have booked the builders and the elevator company for culpable homicide for allegedly showing negligence that led to her death.
SI R D Jadeja's daughter Khushi got stuck in the lift of her building Panchratna Residency in Vatva and died on the spot. Vatva GIDC police said Jadeja had lodged a complaint against the builders Ghanshyam Desai and Pravin Desai, the society's chairman and the elevator company.
- Teacher at school in Rohini accused of molesting eight-year-old girl: Police
- In Sushma seat, BJP tweaks Modi slogan
- In Rampur, Azam Khan charm wanes
- In Sambhal, what matters more than Modi is a railway link
- Cong, BJP don’t favour polls, to wait for LS results
- Purandeswari to contest from Rajampet on a BJP ticket